The Beam Tote Bag


Get a limited edition of The Beam tote bag and reduce your usage of plastic bags!

Not convinced yet? Get this: It's made by EarthPositive, from 100% organic cotton, it's also fair-trade and uses 90% less carbon emissions than other tote bags: The other 10% production footprint is offset!

  • Certificates: GOTS, Fair Wear Foundation

If you're having troubles placing your order, please try clearing your browser cache or go directly to our Shopify Store


This website uses cookies to provide necessary site functionality and improve user experience. If you close this box or continue browsing, you agree to the use of cookies as outlined in The Beam’s Privacy Policy.

Shopping cart

Shipping and discount codes are added at checkout.